Breaking

সোমবার, ৮ এপ্রিল, ২০১৯

Mitchell back at Augusta, yet this time things are 'entirely unexpected'

Keith Mitchell

Keith Mitchell has played in enough golf competitions to have moved past the sort of wide-looked at minutes youthful players experience, however, Augusta National is unique. 

As he ventured to the competition run on Monday, the 27-year-old needed to pause for a minute. 

"I've seen that extend from the opposite side of the ropes previously and I've generally watched individuals and respected that they hit the shots and hit their wedges and the states of the drivers, and afterward I was the person that individuals were watching," Mitchell said. "I believe it's the only sort of flawless seeing it from the opposite side." 

It will be one of the numerous new encounters for Mitchell this week after he fit the bill to play in his first Masters by winning the Honda Classic in March. 

Full inclusion of the 83rd Master's Tournament 

When he was at the University of Georgia, Mitchell was permitted to play Augusta National every year and he's gone to the Masters as a fan "four or multiple times." But when he wanted an exploring trip a month ago it was a very different encounter. 

"The fifth time [he played Augusta National] was the first occasion when I really was focusing on where putts were breaking, where I should lay up," he said. "Before I was simply so eager to be on the grounds, I would simply hit my shot and go to the following one and simply attempt to absorb everything, except I didn't complete a great job of getting ready for the Masters. When I came half a month back, it was a very surprising ball game." 

A month ago's training round was additionally an opportunity to increase some significant experience when he played with Jeff Knox, a long-lasting part at Augusta National who fills in as the club's marker amid the Masters.

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন